Ok, so finally a new volunteer assignment!
This one is not of the building variety but of the arts and culture variety.
I shall be volunteering for Nocturne Halifax an arts thing that takes place in the evening.
Here in Halifax it will be taking place on October 17th.
Here's what their website had to say about it:
What is Nocturne?Nocturne: Art at Night is a festival bringing art and energy to the streets of Halifax between 6:00 p.m. and midnight on Saturday, October 17th. The completely free, second annual event showcases and celebrates the exciting arts scene in Halifax.
Sounds a bit like Nuit Blanche, art, a french name, and the evening. Except it doesn't go all night. Still I think it will be loads of fun. But before the actual evening I will be volunteering to deliver buttons and posters to galleries in Halifax which is great since it will give me the opportunity to check them out. Haven't been to any yet.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment